Day 25: Favorite Activity Outside of the Park, But Still on Disney Property

I think that my only options are Downtown Disney and the water parks. I love how much fun the water parks are, but even while I’m having a blast there, I still think about all of the germs in the water and everywhere else in the water parks. I know germs are everywhere blah blah blah, but I feel like it’s worse when people are running around barefoot… ew lol (sorry for being OCD)

So I definitely pick Downtown Disney.

I love the atmosphere! If you just want a chill day, but still with a bit of Disney Magic Downtown Disney is your place. Great food, awesome stores, and a few things to do that’s fun like La Nouba, Disney Quest, Characters in Flight, and AMC Theatres. I’ve only done Disney Quest and AMC so my upcoming program I’m determined to do Characters in Flight & La Nouba before my program is done. =)

Oh! & I’m looking forward to the newest additions to DTD because it’ll have more bars and I think it’ll be more fun. =)



Comments