Day 5: Favorite Attraction in Liberty Square

This is a no brainer… HAUNTED MANSION! As a kid I thought this attraction was super annoying cause it wasn’t scary or interesting to me at all, but at the point in my life I wanted to rebel against anything my dad liked and this is his favorite ride sooo…. LOL

I definitely adore this attraction though! It’s cheesy, but it’s a classic & I love it! I love the huge dining room area & seeing the hidden Mickey on the table, the hitchhiking ghosts, & of course seeing Walt Disney as the face on the broken statute singing in the graveyard. Those things make me smile, but the attic with the bride scares the crap out of me. It’s spooky & every time when I’m on the ride & stops, it always seems to stop right next to her hahaha.













Now don't close your eyes, 
And don't try to hide. 
Or a silly spook may sit by your side. 
Shrouded in a daft disguise, 
They pretend to terrorize. 
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.”

Comments