Day 16: Favorite Snack to Grab in the Parks


Okay, Okay, Okay, I missed a day... Again I'm sorry haha But here's Day 16...

Favorite Snack has to be the POPCORN!!!!! Well first off the smell of it is like an orgasm in the nose! Seriously! It's AMAZZZZIIINNNGGGG. I ALWAYS want to get the popcorn, but sadly it's a bit pricy (along with everything else at Disney) BUT it's super yummy!!! I recommend it to those who have never had it. It never fails to bring a smile to my face and satisfaction to my tummy.

I also realllllly enjoy the churros, you know the thing that the Buddy Boyle form Monsters Inc Laugh Floor says that someone is buying for all of us? Yeah, I've been there a lot can't you tell? haha anyways, I had my very first churro at Disney and ohhhh myyy that was nomalicious (like nom nom meaning yummy but nom + delicious = nomalicious) haha yea forgive the weirdness

So Popcorn & Churros. Those are my favs. When you go to Disney get both, enjoy, & think of me. =P

YUMMY POPCORN:

























YUMMY CHURRO IN FRONT OF WOD (WORLD OF DISNEY)

Comments