Day 12: Favorite Hollywood Studios Attraction

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster … DUH!!!!!!

I worked there for 4 months & didn’t get sick of it! Now that is magic! Haha I’m positive that I have been on that ride at LEAST 100 times during my time there. I rode it once or twice every day that I worked and then on my days off I usually went to Studios and rode Coaster hmmm… somewhere between 3-6 times because people would let me re-ride. Yea, that was pretty sweet.

Also, I made some of the most amazing friends ever while working here. I met my wifey, my "fiancé", my crazy day 1 trainer who taught me nothing the first day =P (Tim) lol, some of my best friends. I Love & Miss my friends & that life so much! Hopefully I’ll have as much fun on my fall disney college program as I did on my first!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments