Day 11: Favorite Hollywood Studios Area

Okay, Okay, Okay, I know I was a bit of a slacker, but I went to Buckhannon for the weekend & kept on forgetting to post a new entry, but I'm back & am starting where I left off....

Day 11: Favorite Hollywood Studios Area

Sunset Boulevard!!!!!!! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ♥♥

This place is my home. I’m pretty sure I said this earlier, but I thoroughly enjoyed the nights that I would work at Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster & all of the guests were gone, but the lights were on and the big band music was blasting in the air. I felt like I was in the 40’s at an abandoned, but well kept area. I still love it to this day and will until I die. It seriously has the most amazing ambiance at night. It also has the best rides in the park & an amazing night show Fantasmic!


Comments