♪ Sexy Back ♪

     So I'm sitting here waiting for my hair color to finish =) Yes I'm dying my hair... again hehe I need to for Disney cause my roots were really showing & roots are not allowed soooo I had to pick out what color I wanted my hair to be and I decided that I'm sticking with the red. Why you ask. Well let me tell you... I really like it (obviously) and well I feel sexier having red hair LMAO sounds silly I know, but I'm sure you know what I mean (at least I hope you do) I also went tanning today for the first time in a couple years so I can get my skin use to UV rays (since there are none here in WV and lots in FL lol) Plus I'll feel even prettier cause I'll be a nice toasted color rather than my usual white pasty color. So both of those reasons = Sexy Back cause I'm bringing the red & the tan back LoL =D
      I've gotta rinse the color reaaalll soon so I'm gonna Peace Out Yo! =P That was a short and sweet message ... I knew you'd like it! I'll be sure to put up pictures of my new look =)


Song: Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

Comments