♪ I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!! ♪

It's True!!!!!!!
 I'm verrrry excited about Disney right now I'm ready to hop on a plane and leave... today! hehe! 
So I'm trying to study for my finals, but sadly it's not working out so much =(

I have my Humanities final tomorrow (Mon) @ 8am then Music Appreciation on Tues at 8am then Oral Comm on Thurs @ 10:30am then I go home!!!! YAY!

And Guess What!?!?! Only 35 Days Till DISNEY!!!!!! Suhhhwweeeettt!!! =)


(^^^I Made That Just FYI^^^)

I admit, I 'm reallllly going to miss my friends at school and of course my family & pets ::sigh:: I probably will cry at some point while I'm there cause this will be the longest time away from my family & the furthest away, but I really think that this will be a great experience for me to get out into the real world (even though it'll be sugar coated with Disney Love)  but the opportunities Disney has to offer, the people I will meet, and the overall experience I think will be amazing and worth the heartache from being so far away from home.

Okay I'm gonna peace out and try to study again and this time I will make it happen! =) 
Have A Magical Day!! (hehe)
☮ ♥ RJ



Song: I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters

Comments

Deirdre said…
I just finishe my finals and now I have nothing to do until Disney. I will probably be packed weeks early : )