♪ A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes ♪


So I have decided that I'm going to make the title of my blogs be either a song name or a part of a song. (I'll cite the song at the bottom of my blog incase you would want to check it out and of course for copy right issues)
 
The reason why I picked this song today is because I have had it stuck in my head since I woke up =) Good reason eh? hehe! Also because I'm so excited that my dream is about to come true in a month when I go to Disney and eat, drink, breathe, and live Disney everyday for 4 months!!! hehe I'm soooo pumped!!!
 
So I was bad and didn't blog for Thanksgiving so I'm going to make it up briefly... I just basically want to say that I am so very thankful for all of the opportunities and people that I have been blessed with in my life. The End. =)
 
Anyways... I went to the WVWC Jazz Ensemble concert tonight and loved it! It may be because I am in love with jazz music, but we also have some really talented students in the ensemble who of course are my buddies! hehe! =)

Cool Thing Today! I made a logo for my college's Invisible Children: Schools for Schools Club! =) Check It Out & tell me what you think:

 
So I think that's gonna be all for today. 
Sorry for not being the best blogger in the world, but I'll hopefully get better! =)
☮ ♥ RJ



Song: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney's Cinderella

Comments