My First Blog

Hellloooo Everyone!!
My name is Rachel, if you didn't already know, but most of my friends call me RJ. This is my first blog so forgive how lame it is, but hopefully I'll get better at this as time goes on.
The purpose of this blog is for me to kind of vent about life & of course more importantly talk about my experience at Walt Disney World this coming spring =D
On October 19th 2008 I received a purple folder in the mail with all the information I need for the Disney College Program & of course my acceptance letter. Let me just say that I was so happy to see that letter that I squealed (and I don't that unless I'm reallllly excited hehe) Ever since I have received that letter, it has been hard to concentrate on classes, but I have been able to stay focused when it comes to the Engaging Our World Conference & Invisible Children. (Which I will blog about later cause I'm getting really tired)
I think this is all for my first blog cause it's 3:25am & I'm really tired. I don't know when I'll be on next, but stay tuned for next time. I'm sure that there will more more juicy details =)
♥ RJ

Comments